I AM BACK!

Here we go again.

This is my first blog in a long while. Now the fleet are assembling in Darwin for this year Sail Indonesia, I think I'd better get my act together.

The purpose of this blog is to supplement our website (www.sailindonesia.net) and to provide more up to date, practical  and more details information as we travel throughout Indonesia. Things are rather fluid in Indonesia, where things may or may not happen at the last minute. I will do my best to keep you informed on any latest developments once it is confirmed.

It is best and quickest to reach me through using text/sms. At any available opportunity I will have something posted on my blog.

Some of the older postings here are still valid. I will make any change whenever I fell it is necessary.

Well, have a save voyage and I will see you when I see you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blogger news

Popular Posts

Popular Posts