I AM BACK.

It has been awhile since I posted anything on this blog. Hectic schedule and laziness are things to blame. Finally I have the chance to sit down and having internet connection (although it is a bit slow) leaves me with no excuse. I do owe apology to everybody.

Since leaving Alor, we have stopped at Wakatobi, Pasar Wajo and Bau Bau. These are all scheduled stops on Sail Indonesia 2014. So far, it is fair to say that although there have been some glitches along the way, common impression from those who taking part on this route are quite positive.

Yes, there were plenty of surprises, but luckily there were rather pleasant surprises. People as expected have been helpful and friendly. At the moment I am working on editing hundred of pictures I have taken and also some information to support it. With strings of interesting and exciting events we have witnessed so far I have definitely have a lot to tell. Unfortunately information that I desperately need are rather hard to come by. I am working on it .

This morning we are leaving for Regency of  Bombana. Hopefully we would have good Internet connection so I can putting something new on this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blogger news

Popular Posts

Popular Posts