GREETING!

Almost everybody but my family call me Sam. So, that's the name I hve been using. Actually my name is Fazham (typically Indonesian have only one name). I added my father's name "Fadlil" because when I was living in New York City I was getting tired telling people why I didn't have a family name. Later I came to realize that it was a mistake, because his name is even more difficult to pronounce or remember than my own name. Well I think I will survive. So Sam is fine with me. I have been called worse name than that.

I have been involved involved with Sail Indonesia for the last several years as what some people call as "event organizer". By default or whatever reasons I am going to get myself involved again on this year's event. I guess I am glutton for punishments.

I am an Indonesian who sometimes act like I am not. I don't know much about boat (at least not as much as I should) although I own one for several years (it was an 41 footers old S&S).

 I can be contacted a my hand phone, e mail, blog, facebook. I think that's enough.

This is the number that I use exclusively for Sail Indonesia. 
To call locally : 0821 2139 1950. Calling from abroad : +62 821 2139 1950.

Sending sms is preferable. I will do my best to reply at earliest convenience. Due to some blank spots in some parts of Indonesia, there will be some possibilities that phone service will not be available.

My e mail address is : samsailindonesia@gmail.com


Powered by Blogger.

Blogger news

Popular Posts

Popular Posts