RIDING IN KUPANG BEMO

You can't miss Kupang bemo. With fancy paint job and impressive sound system they are in their class of their own. I got in on one last night.  The first one that stopped had rap music blasting at full, so I politely decline. I am not great fan of rap music. No offense. The next one had country music playing a song about the broken heart, dead dog, high taxes, running out of whisky or something like that. I could live with it, so I got in.

Well, I thought I was inside of disco rather than inside a public transport. With blinking lights and darkened interior with music blasting, I was hoping a skimpy dressed lady would show up and come over asking what I would like for a drink. It was not a bad trip. For I think Rp 4000 I think I get my money worth. To be honest I forgot to ask how much was the fare. I must be dazed by the experience. But I will find out soon I recover how much it is actually cost.
Powered by Blogger.

Blogger news

Popular Posts

Popular Posts