SIM CARDS

While in Darwin I thought I had a great idea by getting Indonesian SIM card registered and ready to use soon you arrive in Indonesia. Then I thought I had another seemingly a good idea (like I don't have anything better to do) at that time to top it up for you so you could start making all necessary calls to loved ones soon you manage to get within the coverage.

Well, soon I arrived home I put bit money on my card and start transferring the amount to those already paid me to top up their card. Little that I know that I was only allowed certain amount per day. To make story short, I only manage to top up some but not all. So those who feel that their cards have not been top up do not to worry. I will top it up for you. Meanwhile, now that you are already in Indonesia, you can top it up anywhere.

Your cards will be top up in due time. I do have the list of those that I have not been able to top up. It WILL get up. That's I can guarantee. I really feel bad about it. Hopefully it would not damage my bad reputation. My sincere apology.

Powered by Blogger.

Blogger news

Popular Posts

Popular Posts